Chris White is a performer, practitioner and a director at the Royal Shakespeare Company. In the 2015 Shakespeare Festival hosted by Dulwich International High School Suzhou, we caught him for an interview for Dulwich Five. Chris tells us about the power of curiosity for budding drama students and his time in India where he performed a Shakespeare play.
Please enjoy the video below.
From the editor
Dulwich 5 is a series of short interviews with some of our visiting practitioners, artists and performers. We ask five questions about their lives and experiences in order to inspire our students and give them insight into a broad range of performing arts, opportunities and career paths.
1) What surprised you when you came to Dulwich?
2) What was your favourite thing when you were at school?
3) What is the most important thing for a budding (artist) student to consider?
4) What has been the highlight of your career so far?
5) What is the best piece of advice you have been given?