Pioneering Spirit GrantPioneering Spirit Grant is an initiatives at Dulwich College International that provides a total of 1.5 million RMB for individual teachers or collaborative groups to fund innovative ideas to improve students’ learning experiences. All teachers and staff from across the network can participate by submitting Pioneering Spirit grant proposals to develop pedagogy, curriculum and/or learning environments that utilise new technologies, delivery methods or tools to contribute to student success. Dulwich College International seeks to champion a culture of innovation by promoting, fostering and recognising innovative approaches to learning through the use of technology – approaches that ultimately put students first, encourage collaborative development and promote the belief in our One College, Many Campuses philosophy.
This year’s cohort, in numbers:
- 29 applications requesting 5,971,849 RMB in total
- 66% of the proposed grant projects were interdisciplinary
- 93% were collaborative amongst staff within a school
- 35% were collaborative across schools
- 15 Independent reviewers from across the colleges
- Each application was reviewed by two separate reviewers
PSG NewsWhat do micro-power generation, Mandarin e-books and Farmbots have in common? These are just some of the projects that will be funded in the coming academic year as part of the inaugural cohort of Pioneering Spirit Grant initiatives at Dulwich College International (DCI) schools. Read news to learn more.
Connect with us